1973년 서울 출생. 그래픽디자인을 전공하고 서일대학교 교수 재직 중. 현재 사진집단 일우의 사진가로 활동하고 있음.
Photographer CHI-KWON CHOI
Born in 1973, Seoul. He majored in graphic design and then work as a professor at Seoil University. He is now being active as a photographer of ILU that is a photograph group.
- Web site : www.chikwonchoi.com
- facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ck.choi.9
- instagram : https://www.instagram.com/its_fine_chikony
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : +82-10-8771-6048
- 2015 : Someone’s Trip, SAMS ART Center(Seoul), Gallery 52(Busan)
- 2015 : Invitation exhibition 'That Place Where God Stays-Shenxianju', DPPA(Seoul), Chaes Art Center(Busan), China Cultural Center Gallery(Seoul)
- 2015 : International Photography - Light, Nature & Human, Fukuoka Asia Gallery , Fukuoka, Asian Art Museum / Japan
- 2015 : 2nd Suwon International Photo Festival - Spy on each other, Out door exhibition, Suwon / Korea
- 2016 : P&I Photo & Travel 2016 Artist Group, COXE 1F, B mall, Seoul / Korea
- 2016 : 3rd SUWON International Photo Festival - Migration, The Long Walk, Out door exhibition, Suwon / Korea
- 2017 : Seoul Photo Festival 2017 - Community for Self-Reflection: State, Individuals and Us, Main Exhibition, SeMA/Buk-Seoul Museum of Art, Seoul / Korea
- 2018 : Busan International Photo Festival 2018 - ‘The Origin’ Exhibit at the Busan International Photo Festival, Busan Cultural Center / Korea
- 2018 : Frankfurt Book Fair 2018 - Photo book ‘HELLO DEMOCRACY’ Exhibit at the Frankfurt Book Fair 2018, Hall 4.0, B50-6 / Germany
- 2007 : 'The Time Odyssey', Space D9 Gallery, New York / U.S.A
- 2016 : 'The Map of Korea', Space 9, Seoul / Korea
- 2016 : 'The Map of Korea', Ulsan Gagi Gallery, Ulsan / Korea
- 2018 : 'Hello Democracy', Ryugaheon Gallery, Seoul / Korea
- 2020 : 'p.s.Of course', Gallery Bresson, Seoul / Korea
- 2014 : Group Photograph Collection Book , 'Mirror Game' published.
- 2015 : Group Photograph Collection Book , ‘That Place Where God Stays-Shenxianju’ published.
- 2015 : Group Photograph Collection Book , ‘The Building in Busan’ published.
- 2016 : Group Photograph Collection Book , ‘Waterfront in Busan’ published.
- 2016 : Personal Photo Book, 'The Map of Korea' published.
- 2018 : Personal Photo Book, 'Hello Democracy' published.
- 2019 : Group Photograph Collection Book , ‘RE·SEE·PIC vol.6’ published.
- 2020 : Group Photograph Collection Book , ‘RE·SEE·PIC vol.8’ published.
- 2016 : Black & White Portfolio Contest Spotlight Winner.
- 2017 : Black & White Portfolio Contest Excellence Winner
- 2017 : Silvershotz Photography Magazine March edittion, Portfolio
- 2017 : International Photography Awards One-Shot : Climate Change Professional - Honorable Mention Winner
- 2017 : PRIX DE LA PHOTOGRAPHIE PARIS, PX3 2017 COMPETITION AWARDS First Prize Winner.
- 2017 : First Annual Lucie Photo Book Prize Finalists / Traditional Prize - Proposal
- 2018 : International Photography Awards 2018 : Professional Book, Documentary / Hello Democracy - 2nd Place Winner
- 2018 : Tokyo International Foto Awards 2018 : Book, Documentary / Hello Democracy - Silver Winner
- 2019 : Black & White Portfolio Contest Excellence Winner